The Vanguard is AS1735 And BCA E3 Compliant
The Vanguard Also Comes With Australian Design Registration Certificates
- European Lift Directive 95/16/EC
- EN81-1:2001 +A3 (Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts. Part 1: Electric lifts)
- EN81-28:2003 (Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts. Lifts for the transport of persons and goods. Part 28: Remote alarm on passenger and goods passenger lifts).
EN81-21:2009 (Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts. Lifts for the transport of persons and goods. Part 21: New passenger and goods passenger lifts in existing buildings)
EN81-70:2003 (Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts. Particular applications for passenger and goods passenger lifts. Part 70: Accessibility to lifts for persons including persons with disability)
EN81-72:2003 (Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts. Particular applications for passenger and goods passenger lifts. Part 72: Firefighters lifts)
EN81-73:2005 (Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts. Particular applications for passenger and goods passenger lifts. Part 73: Behaviour of lifts in the event of fire).
Installation – simpler and more economic
The Silens-Pro Vanguard range has been designed by lift professional for lift professionals, with particular attention paid to making installation as straightforward as possible.
- The whole mechanical system is assembled with bolts and screws and has been designed to avoid unproductive down-time which slows down assembly and contributes no added value to the system.
- The Direct Approach System, supplied across the whole range, removes the need for magnetic detectors and magnets within the shaft (except in the door area), making installation both cheaper and simpler.
State-of-the-art Gearless drive unit
All models are equipped with gearless motors, which require no maintenance and whose productive life is practically limitless.
Flexibility and technology
The new Altamira 2 control system has been developed from start to finish by our R&D engineers, so as to make the Silens-Pro Vanguard a complete solution capable of fulfilling the highest demands and expectations.
Altamira 2 is equipped to perform countless functions, from communication to ride comfort and precision, and to resolve each and every task required by the building’s traffic flows
Guaranteed spare parts & top-quality technical support
With every Silens-Pro Vanguard lift installed comes peace of mind and the guaranteed availability of new spare parts for many years. Our R&D technicians work together with our customers to anticipate the emergence of any problems and efficiently resolve those which may occur. All this within a framework of permanent ongoing support and monitoring.
Reliability & ease of maintenance
A Silens-Pro Vanguard lift is highly reliable, hard-wearing and technologically sophisticated – making it both cost-effective and easy to maintain.
Safest work conditions for technical personnel
The Silens-Pro Vanguard has been designed to create the safest possible working conditions for maintenance personnel, to avoid their possible entrapment and other risks. Safety levels are further guaranteed by the system’s strict conformity with the most stringent national and international standards in this field.
Highest specifications & top competitiveness
The Silens-Pro Vanguard range provides lift professionals with a highly market-competitive and technologically state-of-the-art product. The Silens-Pro Vanguard is thoroughly reliable and safe for both passengers and maintenance personnel, and incorporates the latest technological breakthroughs available in the lift sector.
Lifts without machine rooms
The fact that the system requires no machine room frees up a significant amount of space for the constructor and end-user, and so saves costs as well as broadening the architect’s design options.
Space-saving Lift shafts
Silens-Pro lifts require smaller lift shafts than other lift systems currently on the market, making it possible to install more spacious lifts within less space. This space saving effect also leads to major savings in construction costs.
Design at the cutting edge
Every lift car is equipped with state-of-the art button panels, push-buttons and display panels, bringing sophisticated design to any setting.
Top Quality Standard Equipment
The whole Silens-Pro Vanguard range offers as standard the latest safety and ride comfort technologies available, as well as providing a wide choice of optional extras to tailor each lift system to the needs of the particular building.
The Smoothest Finely Tuned Ride – The Direct Approach System
More straightforward for the lift professional
- The control sytem can pinpoint the exact position of the lift car in real time, using a single encoder fitted to the drive unit. Maximum simplicity delivering optimum performance.
- This straightforward solution eliminates the need for the secondary devices usually deployed to control lift car position, saving on installation and start-up times.
- The number of sensors and signal processors in the lift shaft is therefore lower than in conventional lift systems, further reducing installation time – and costs.
- The likelihood of failures caused by magnetic sensor deterioration and by positioning changes producing false readings is also significantly reduced.
- The start-up procedure is faster than for conventional lift systems without the Direct Approach System.
- The final car-levelling adjustment procedures are simply carried out using the car display panel.
- Shorter-than-usual travel distances between floors do not interfere with travel quality and efficiency.
The Direct Approach System optimises ride comfort by selecting the acceleration and deceleration timings most appropriate to the lift car’s precise speed and location
Less waiting time for the lift passenger
The Direct Approach System –included for the first time as standard across the entire Silens-Pro Vanguard range – allows the control system to calculate the optimum lift travel velocity curve according to the distance remaining to the selected destination. This eliminates the delays typical of previous systems as the lift car approaches landings, and represents a major step forward in passenger comfort and technical specification.
A Lift System Which Incorporates The Highest Technology, Energy Efficiency And Sustainability
Deciding on the best lift solution for your building is the starting-point for achieving optimum energy-saving. Our extensive experience in the design and development of machine-roomless lifts informs our traffic analyses which determine the number of lifts required and their ideal size to guarantee the traffic management solution best suited to each project’s particular needs.
- When the lift cars are unoccupied, the system can enter into stand-by mode. This results in significant year-on-year energy- saving and further improves the system’s sustainability.
- Our permanent-magnet gearless motors deliver much lower energy consumption levels than conventional traction drive systems.
- Car lighting costs can be further reduced by the installation of energy-saving LED spots.
Ecosaver Regenerative Drive System
Including an EcoSaver Regenerative Drive System in your Silens-Pro Vanguard lift package transforms it into an active generator of electric power.
With the EcoSaver System, the motor itself becomes a power generator when the lift car is going up empty or with only a few passengers and when it is going down heavily loaded.
EcoSaver efficiently stores this energy, preventing its loss as heat, and feeds it back into the building’s power supply network. energy savings can rise to as much as 50% of the lift system’s total power consumption.
Eco Saver Installation Delivers You:
- An ultracompact energy- management system which makes the lift highly sustainable and ecofriendly.
- A major improvement in the system’s power factor (the ratio between power consumed and power drawn from the electricity network) resulting in even greater cost savings.
- Clean energy, with less than 5% harmonic distortion (as against the 35% current legal limit), and the elimination of interference with and malfunction of nearby electronic and radio equipment.
- Major savings in your building’s energy bills.